Pages

February 15, 2012

Birthday Hair

Hello!
Yesterday was my birthday, and I wanted to do something different and fun with my hair. I decided on going for a modern head-to-toe version of the 1940's pin-up era.I found a tutorial  for this updo on YouTube. You can watch it by clicking here. I modified it a bit because what she did just wasn't working for me. My hair would not stay and jest kept falling apart, but I really liked the style she came up with. So, I just created my own method to get the same style. I was weary about wearing my hair to school like this, because I thought it might be a bit much, but I still did. I was going out with my boyfriend right after class anyway and shoot...it was Valentine's Day! Lol. I got a bunch of compliments on it though. My professor said it made me look like a "movie star." =) I do like the way it turned out and I'll probably use it again for special occasions. 

And here's the finished pin-up look with the outfit! =)



I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day and spent it with the people you LOVE. <3
That's all for now! =)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day, enjoying not only your cumpleanos but also your valentine on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete