Pages

March 11, 2011

Sushi & A Hair Growth Update

Hi all!

This week came and went so fast! I now officially have one quarter left of my undergraduate career! Eek! I wrapped up the quarter with some kayaking in San Diego and by finally satisfying the monster sushi craving I've had for the last month or so. I'm down for sushi any day, any time. <3 LOVE.

It's been six months since my last relaxer. When I used to get relaxers regularly, there were several times that I'd stretch the relaxer for six months. So, next a week, it will officially be the longest I have ever gone without one. Here's another growth update, and a better look at the curl pattern that's coming in. I can finally see a definite "s" pattern. =)


That's all for now! Thanks for reading. =) I'll check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment