Pages

April 11, 2011

Henna Round 2

Hi there!

So I decided to give henna a try again. This time, I left it in for 3 hours instead of just 45 minutes. I mixed some olive oil and conditioner into the henna for extra conditioning. It worked this time, as I noticed a difference in how soft my hair felt when I washed the stuff out. I'll probably keep doing periodic henna treatments. I also added some lemon juice to bring out the color. I felt like switching it up a bit..and my hair now has an auburn-tint in the sunlight and is a lighter brown indoors.


Indoors:


I flat ironed my hair for the first time in 6 months just because I wanted a little more length than when it's all curled up, and I was craving the sleek look. However, I washed it out after one day because i wasn't really feeling it anymore. I like my hair much better curly now.

Here's my pressed  hair and curly hair outdoors after henna.
I like the new tint. =)


That's all for now! =)



2 comments: